- Category: About VACC
- Last Updated on Friday, 06 November 2015 15:16
- Most professional activity takes place at the Regional level.
- Local networking, marketing assistance and referrals are available.
- Up-to-date professional information is available through local newsletters and regular meetings.
- Continuing education opportunities are tailored to keep LPCs professionally competitive.
- The one region was established to provide equitable geographical representation to the VACC Board.
- Some Regions have more than one local group of LPCs.
Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors